Technology & Operations
1. To provide a single point of contact and support for Customers through Voice, Web and other relevant channels in relation to technology related incidents and requests.
2. To facilitate the restoration and fulfillment of normal technology operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities
3. The administration of user accounts, including system access rights, across all IT services within the enterprise. It also includes the administration of Non-User Service accounts in conduction with the needs of System Administration.
4. Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
5. Ensures the compliance of suppliers of DP services, to access rights policy and guidelines
6. Provide for review and consultation with respect to software and hardware products offering access rights capability.
7. Work as part of a team providing coverage on a 7 day a week, 24 hour per day (24/7) basis
8. Ensure customer satisfaction through improved service and quality
9. To attempt and ensure First Call resolutions on technology related incidents and requests within the Level I support team and in case of requirements, escalate to Level II or Level III Technology Support Teams with relevant diagnosis and documentations.
10. Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers
11. Maintain Customer Service Skills to agreed standards for all interactions.
12. Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement opportunity
13. Expected to meet or exceed key measures and objectives of your role. Ensure performance, productivity, skill and quality in line with the expectations
14. Develop understanding of Tech Ops business solution and seek out improvement opportunities
15. Adherence to the specified standards of Quality and Audit / Risk requirements
16. Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times and Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies.
17. To build relationship & network with stakeholders within & outside Tech Ops.